The theme of feminism in the coming year has subsided a bit (finally). And fortunately, everyone already imagines that this is a social phenomenon - not about frightening women who do not know how to care for themselves. And not about those who are against marriage or children. And not even about young ladies with a desire to achieve more than a man. Feminism gives a woman the most important thing - permission to live according to her own scenario. Do you want to stay at home with children? Sit down! Recognize this need in yourself and enjoy as you should with the child without throwing “home or work”, terrifying the nervous system. Are you dreaming of a marvelous career - with business trips, subordinates and plaid trouser suits? Perfectly. Nobody is against it! You think that you should not be painted and sneakers are the best shoes on earth? Wonderful! Especially when designers relate to the creation of this shoe as scrupulously as to the rest.
In general, feminism is freedom and today is in its full manifestation. But the main thing that feminists are doing extremely well is how they can build relationships, paradoxically as it may seem. And that's why.
- A feminist clearly understands that she is not a girl who needs an adult to solve problems. A feminist is a mature, collected woman with self-esteem. She worked through all the existing patterns of behavior with past partners, analyzed the mistakes (perhaps she managed to agree with herself or visited a psychotherapist). She clearly understands that childhood is long over, parents do not choose, and all responsibility for their lives must be assumed.
- Thanks to the first point, a feminist knows how to be an equal partner in a relationship. He knows when to give advice, and where it is better to keep silent. Supports a man easily, without humiliation. She does not bother to divide the costs in half - everyone in a pair is able to take responsibility. This approach can be considered too “cold” or non-feminine, but the feminist does not have an illusory idea of men. Everything works for her on reciprocity, and this, as a rule, leads to a healthy relationship.
- Despite their independence, feminists prefer strong men. These wise women do not choose anyone on their own - this is a direct path to meeting an indecisive loser, who will have to be “educated”, wait for decisive action from him, and so on. The feminist sees the whiner from afar and, having some experience, will never let such a man come to her. Just so as not to waste either your own or someone else's time. Games, emotional swings and other psychological tricks are in the past. But in the present - only those who share her views and have an inner core.
- A feminist knows what she needs from a relationship. She is not afraid to get a divorce if the situation requires it, nor does she reflect on the topic of age and children. A feminist makes informed choices and listens to her heart. She is aware that decisions made by the head often bring disappointment. Of course, everyone can make mistakes, but not everyone can be honest with themselves.
- This woman has a clear idea of what is good for her and what is unacceptable. If someone is willing to endure betrayal, then this is definitely not a feminist. She will not waste her nerves re-educating a man (this is doomed to failure). If she is sure that the drinking man is not her story, then at the first alarm bell she will pack her things and leave. If in her coordinate system an ideal man is able to communicate with parents in an adult way, then in a failed situation (for example, a man did not defend his point of view at a family dinner), she will choose in favor of her peace of mind and will not associate her life with him, realizing what it will turn out to be.
- A feminist appreciates personal space and requires the same from a partner. That is, you are unlikely to hear any tantrums with the words “Where are you?” From her. She is a self-sufficient person, for whom a man will never be on the podium, and her mood is in no way connected with him. She has hobbies, friends, her plans at last. Feminists are good because they do not stifle a man with their love and care, as ninety percent of women do. Moreover, they will never think of getting into someone else's phone or checking social networks. The world of eternal suspicion is not her world.
- And most importantly, the feminist is incredibly well-groomed and beautiful. She, contrary to popular belief, knows what hair removal, body care, and salon care are. She knows what suits her, and without hesitation she wears only those things that emphasize the dignity of the figure, and not vice versa.
It may seem that a modern feminist is a robot girl who jewelryly approaches any topic - from choosing clothes to creating relationships, she is not mistaken, does not forgive, and does not allow slack to be given either to herself or to others. Perhaps we are simply not used to the fact that there is nothing wrong with that. At heart, we know this is good. That it is important to love yourself and that it’s enough to already let others hurt themselves in any manifestation. We want, really want to be feminists, but so far we lack the confidence or skills to become them. And, besides reading all kinds of articles on the best version of yourself, the main thing is to put it into practice, because only in practice do we see real results. Well, start with point number one?